Careers at CSArch
We work in an open, team-centric office with graduate and seasoned employees who are motivated and challenged every day. To work here is to be part of a talented and sociable group of architects and engineers who value personal and professional development.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K profit sharing plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
- Group health insurance, 85% firm-paid for employee
- Group life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) within the first year
- Downtown Albany location with paid employee parking
- Collaborative open-office environment with sit-stand work stations
- Leadership development sponsorship via Leadership Tech Valley and the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- Paid continuing education and conference attendance
- Health and wellness subsidy for gym/fitness membership
- Dry-cleaning service, office pick-up and delivery
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunities for community volunteer activities
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic, highly successful and growing organization
If you are interested in employment with CSArch, please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples and your salary requirements to email@example.com, or mail your application to:
Alexis Teixeira, Human Resources Manager
CSArch Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management
40 Beaver Street, Albany, New York 12207
CSArch is currently seeking a design architect with a minimum of 8 years of experience to join its team in our Albany office. Rooted in education design, CSArch provides a collaborative environment which supports innovation and creativity, allowing each team member to contribute to the design process. We are committed to professional development and continual advancement and firmly believe that there is opportunity for anyone with talent, initiative and foresight to reach any level in our organization.
With opportunities to work on teaching and learning environments for great clients, preference may be given to a candidate with strong K-12 and higher education experience who exhibits a true passion for education architecture and understands that the work we do has a tremendous effect on staff and client satisfaction, student outcome, and the community at large. Under the direction of the Project Design Leader, this position performs a variety of duties associated with education design projects to achieve client satisfaction and business goals, including knowledge-based experience and pedagogy trends.
The candidate must contribute to retaining and growing existing clients and may engage in developing and marketing new clients. Duties and responsibilities include design, production and presentation, planning, organizing and coordination with engineers, designers, and architectural staff associated with the team’s goals and objectives.
Candidates having the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- At least 8 years of experience in K-12 and higher education facility design
- Computer expertise using Revit and other design/presentation software programs
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
Other position qualifications include:
- Knowledge of pre-referendum planning, space programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and construction administration.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate with consultants, collaborate on multiple teams and work well under deadlines
- Exercise independent judgments when setting task priorities, evaluating results and coordinating with others.
- Professional Registration
Architectural Building Designer
(Entry Level to 5 Years Experience)
We are seeking qualified Architectural Designers to work with project teams in multiple markets with exceptional clients. CSArch hires exceptional people, individuals who are passionate about design and thrive on being challenged. Our teams are fully integrated with architectural and engineering staff working side by side. In this dynamic environment, you will be actively involved with developing projects from conception to completion. If you are looking for an employer that provides the opportunity for growth, and are interested in working in a collaborative environment along talented staff, apply now to join our team!
- Energetic and eager to join a collaborative team.
- Desire to learn, grow and continue to gain knowledge.
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- Accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree with AutoCAD and Revit training.
- 0-5 years of experience, license-tracked preferred with IDP in process or complete.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in REVIT. AutoCAD, 3-D Modeling and Adobe Suite a plus.
EOE. No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
CSArch does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of CSArch about these openings. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at CSArch via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property CSArch; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by CSArch as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.