CSArch Services and Disciplines
Our clients benefit from the rich dialogue that flows from a multi-discipline office.
At CSArch, we offer in-house expertise in architecture, MEP engineering, construction management, and energy analysis.
Collaboration is at the core of our practice. From concept to completion, we design exceptional buildings and spaces through an integrated approach. Architects, engineers, interior designers, energy experts, and construction managers – we all work together each and every day. By doing so, we are better problem-solvers and more effective innovators.
We bring together seasoned creative and technical professionals who share a single commitment to the success of each project.
- Space Programming
- Master Planning
- Interior Design
- Site Analysis and Selection
- Existing Conditions Documentation
- Building Condition Surveys
- Safety and Security Assessments
- Historic Rehabilitation
- Sustainable Design
- Five Year Plans and Facility Plans
Specializing in multiple engineering disciplines, our engineers combined their expertise to create spaces uniquely integrated with the architecture and surrounding environment.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Plumbing Engineering
- Telecommunications and Technology Engineering
- Fire Protection and Life Safety Engineering
Sustainability and Resiliency Consulting
- Energy Master Planning
- Sustainability Strategy
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Energy Storage Systems
- Cogeneration and Trigeneration
- Federal, State, Utility Funding and Incentive Procurement
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Measurement and Verification
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
For projects that require construction management services in addition to architecture and engineering, we offer a single-source advantage. Our project delivery capabilities distinguish our firm as one that simplifies the design and construction process, streamlines communication, and efficiently advances projects. With this unified technical capacity, our creative professionals can devote more time and attention to creating meaningful and impactful places.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Bidding and Negotiation Services
- Contractor Evaluation and Selection
- Cost Control Management
- Value Engineering
- Schedule Management
- Full-Time Site Representation