Join CSArch for a Panel Discussion on Education and Business Partnerships (Friday, October 21)
The Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce hosts the 2nd annual “Future of Workforce Readiness: Education and Business Partnerships” on Friday, October 21. Featuring a panel discussion, this program will examine the relationships between education and business, demonstrating the benefits of increased partnerships to support workforce readiness.
The event takes place at the Troy Middle School, 1976 Burdett Avenue beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Miriam Dushane, Managing Director, Upstate New York for the Recruiting Division, Linium Recruiting
- Jim Church, Director of Strategic Initiative, Questar III BOCES
- Kaitlin McGann, Science Teacher, Maple Hill High School
- William Price, Chief Operating Officer, StemCultures
- Michael Hickey, Vice President and Chief of Staff, Siena College (Moderator)
As a program sponsor, CSArch supports our region’s efforts to improve business and education collaboration to ensure our students are equipped with the necessary skills to successfully enter the workforce. Our Youth Internship Program exemplifies our firm’s commitment to student success in school and post-graduation by offering a challenging, real-world learning experience for participants. More on this program and its impact on our employees and students here.
To register, visit the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce’s website or email Gabrielle Polce at firstname.lastname@example.org.