Albany Law School Albany, NY
Master Plan, Additions and Renovations
Founded in 1851, Albany Law School is a preeminent part of the University Heights Association (UHA) Commons, an association of the Sage Colleges, Albany Medical Center, Albany College of Pharmacy and Albany Law School. A master plan detailed the phased rehabilitation of the entire building and site, including extensive technology and interior upgrades. Projects included: New entrances and library expansion space; restoration of historic interiors and exteriors; multiple “smart” classrooms; Rochester Courtroom (designed to Federal Courtroom Technology Standards); Dean Alexander Moot Courtroom (lectures, mock trials, debates); new admissions and bursar’s office.
In-house services included Master Planning and Architecture.
American Institute of Architects Eastern NY Chapter 2002 Design Awards