Greenburgh Central School District Hartsdale, NY
The project will prepare students for a global community and reconnect the local community with its schools. With sustainability and long-range cost efficiency in mind, we are designing state-of-the-art, 21st century, active learning spaces that will focus on student safety, security, health and well-being.
With the goal of retaining existing students while attracting new families and students to the district, the proposed project will consolidate the district onto their existing main campus in Hartsdale, and preserve and enhance the natural and built environment of the campus.
The proposed project scope includes:
• Renovation and expansion of Jackson Elementary
• Construction of a new school to house grades 3-8
• Modern learning spaces such as a Media Center, STEM lab, and World Language Classroom
• New 500+ seat auditorium
• New community rooms and flexible-use spaces
• Extensive security measures
• New and renovated athletic fields; new and improved playgrounds; new and improved roadways, parking, and bus circulation