open job position
The qualified individual should have at least 3 years of experience designing building mechanical systems (HVAC and/or Plumbing) for new construction and renovation projects as a consultant to architects, developers and property owners.
- Minimum of 3 years U.S.-based experience designing building mechanical systems (HVAC and/or Plumbing) in the A/E and construction industry.
- Experience performing engineering tasks from concept design through construction closeout, including development of construction drawings, specifications, calculations and cost estimates.
- Experience surveying and assessing existing buildings and associated mechanical and plumbing equipment to develop future capital improvement projects for the client.
Working knowledge of international building, mechanical, plumbing, fuel gas, and energy codes and relevant standards.
Experience reviewing construction documents for code compliance, interdisciplinary coordination, and quality assurance.
Experience in construction administration (submittals, RFIs, construction site observations and documentation).
Proficient in the use of Revit for Building Information Modeling and production of construction document deliverables.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K profit sharing plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
- Group health insurance, 85% firm-paid for employee
- Group life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) within the first year
- Downtown Albany location with paid employee parking
- Collaborative open-office environment with sit-stand work stations
- Paid continuing education and conference attendance
- Health and wellness subsidy for gym/fitness membership
- Dry-cleaning service, office pick-up and delivery
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunities for community volunteer activities
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic, highly successful and growing organization
CSArch is and Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CSArch not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veteran Status, sexual orientation and gender identity, genetic information, victims of domestic violence and stalking, familial status, and all other categories covered by law. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training at all levels of employment. CSArch will not discharge or discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.