open job position
CSArch, an A/E firm with offices in Albany and Newburgh, NY is currently seeking a full-time Project Architect for the Albany office. Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience as a Licensed Architect. The successful candidate should possess an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Architecture. The candidate must have at least 3 years of Revit experience. The Project Architect II is primarily responsible for the technical and production aspects of medium to large projects from conceptual design through construction closeout.
- Leads in-house design team through development of design and construction documentation process. Could also provide Project Architect support as part of a larger project team on larger projects.
- Develops and coordinates with consultants to produce construction documents.
- Oversees code compliance with applicable codes, standards and guidelines. Informs, directs and trains interns relative to these.
- Develops and coordinates technical specifications. Coordinates with Project Manager, Construction Manager, Client, and/or government agency relative to front end specification documents.
- Adheres to and implements corporate contract documentation procedures and standards as they best apply.
- Responsible for all aspects of construction administration including but not limited to shop drawing/submittal review and coordination, attending project meetings, periodic monitoring of construction sites, interfacing with contractors and clients.
- Supports project management with development of staffing, fee, budget estimating and project scheduling.
- Ensures that Quality Control procedures are being met.
- Will likely supervise small technical staff.
Licensure Requirements: Licensed Architect
Experience: Minimum five (5) years experience as a Licensed Architect
Computer Skills: Revit- minimum of 3 years experience and other design/presentation software programs; MS Office proficient; use of Adobe products; Submittal Exchange.
Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Architecture
- $75,000/yr - $125,000/yr
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K profit sharing plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
- Group health insurance, 85% firm-paid for employee
- Group life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) within the first year
- Newburgh waterfront location with paid employee parking
- Collaborative open-office environment with sit-stand work stations
- Paid continuing education and conference attendance
- Health and wellness subsidy for gym/fitness membership
- Dry-cleaning service, office pick-up and delivery
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunities for community volunteer activities
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic, highly successful and growing organization
- Flexible remote work policy
CSArch is and Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CSArch not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veteran Status, sexual orientation and gender identity, genetic information, victims of domestic violence and stalking, familial status, and all other categories covered by law. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training at all levels of employment. CSArch will not discharge or discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.